Anonymity at Zoom meetings:
- Online meetings will not be recorded.
- To protect your identity use only the first name field when setting up or using your Zoom account. Leave the last name field blank.
- Audio only connections will not display the entire telephone number of the collar.
- In the video conference, you have control of your own video. While we prefer to be able to see you, you can turn your camera off.
- All meetings are coed unless otherwise stated.
Installing the Zoom App:
Below is a link that will take you to download options for PC, MAC, iPhone, and Android. It is important to test your video connection prior to the first meeting and to get comfortable with the microphone/mute and video camera option. The host of each meeting has the ability to mute attendees as needed to curb background noise.
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,9117501654# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,9117501654# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fcnOYCn5xI
Click on the links below – or – Use the One tap mobile numbers above -then find your meeting with the meeting number.
" We are asking all District Zoom meetings to end five minutes early so the next meeting can begin signing on".
- Way Out Group: Thursday 07:00 PM
- Closed Discussion – Last Thursday of the month- open speaker.
- Register in advance for this meeting using the link below (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.)